- Distance and Time: .5 miles; 30-40 min (round trip)
- Difficulty: Moderately Easy
- Elevation Change: Slight/Moderate
- There is not a lot of change in elevation, but the
trail is fairly steep in along the uphill portion.
- Route Finding: Easy
- The trailhead is unmarked, but not difficult to find
(see trail overview).
- Trail Condition: Good
- The trail was redone sometime after 2000, with improved
steps and walkways.
- Where the trail passes through the powerline corridor
clearcut, brush often hangs over the trail, but does not
generally offer serious resistance.
- Seasonal Notes